We work throughout the UK on master-planning projects aimed at creating and/or improving places for people to live, work and play.
We work extensively as development advisors and provide financial modelling for masterplanning projects throughout the UK. These include both procurement strategies and implementation of major regeneration and new build masterplans and projects. We have developed a range of financial and assessment tool kits, tailored for specific projects, which include:
- Enham Alemain, Andover – Regeneration and extension of village settlement to provide 396 new nixed tenure homes along with new employment and training facilities for the Enham Trust
- Doncaster – Masterplanning of four neighbourhoods/settlements in an around Doncaster including ex-minfield communities
- West Marina, Hastings – Masterplanning for redevelopment of the West Marina area of hastings to provide new housing, employment and leisure facilities.
- Scotswood & Benwell, Newcastle – Masterplanning of 34 ha of previously cleared land to provide 1,500 new homes and associated amenities.
- Kings Norton, Birmingham – Masterplanning of the 3 estates area of Kings Norton comprising 3,500 existing homes and planned regenration to provide 1,200 new homes and village centre.
- Exeter University Campus – Review and masterplanning of the student accommodation throughout the campus, planning and delivery of 1,100 new student rooms and conference centre.
- 3 Estates, Sandwell – Masterplanning of 3 major neighbourhoods in Smethwick, Tipton and West Bromwich
- Bemerton Estate, Islington – Masterplanning of existing 750 unit municipal housing estate.